Guess what! I got tagged!
|(it happened a little something like this XD)|
1. You must post the rules.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them!
1 .What is your favorite movie, based on a book ?
Maybe Harry Potter & The Deathly Hollows? There are so many good movies turned books (and of course, so many horrible ones!).2. What is your least favorite genre? Why?
Non-fiction. I actually have nothing against it, especially when it is a history book, it's just most our memoirs or fitness or self-help books.3. Scenario: Apocalyptic event (*panic* LOL).... you can choose 1 book to be sealed away and saved.... which one is it? Why?
WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME CHOOSE!!!!!!!! Maybe one of the Harry Potters? But no, I have so many other books to...I can't choose between my babies *sob*.4. What book, releasing this year, are you most anxious to get your hands on?
Harry Potter or the Leviathan series (Scott Westerfeld). However, I would never be able to do them justice...7. Hardcover or paperback? Which do you prefer?
Hardcover, because it is more durable and easier to read. I'll read either, of course.8. If you could interview any author, alive or dead, who would you choose?
Hmmmm...I'm stuck between J.K. Rowling, Rick Riordan, and Jessica Day George (all alive)...9. Do you participate in a book club that meets in reality? or do you prefer online ones?
I tried a meet-in-person book club, but we never actually met... But I've never participated in an online one either.10. Charles Dickens or Jane Austen? Explain.
I (though ashamed to admit it) have never read a Jane Austen novel:(11. If you wrote a book about your life... what would the title be?
Well, it would depend on the book. I'm working on two books (that will probably never even be FINISHED), one called The Stone Maiden and the other called The Fairy Dance.
(sorry about the weird different colors it won't let me change it:( )
Hayley@The Fable Faerie
Peggy@Pawing Through Books
Chrissie@Once Upon A Series
Michelle/Leslie@Michelle's and Leslie's Book Picks
Ren@All By MyShelf
1. What was a book you were really excited to read but fell short?
2. What book do you think would make an awesome movie (that hasn't already been made)?
3. What's the best book you've read recently?
5. What was the most recent book you judged by it's cover?
6. What is your favorite genre?
7. Your least favorite genre?
8. If you could choose one book to read that is yet to be released, what would it be?
9. Have you ever seen a movie that you liked more than the book? If so, which movie?
10. If you could switch places with any character in any book, who would it be and why?
11. What book in a series are you most anticipating coming out this year?
They kind of all stank...sorry!
In My Mailbox (Kindle Edition) is a weekly meme hosted at The Story Siren.
In My Mailbox I have:
And now onto: