Friday, November 2, 2012

Follow Friday (30)

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee

Gain New Blog Followers

Q:What is a deal breaker for you in a book? For example, do you abhor love triangles? Or can’t deal with bad editing?

I'd say that the biggest deal-breaker for me is if the book is, besides of course just general dislike of a book, language or sensuality.  If their is too much of either I won't read the book.  Also, bad editing does come into affect on the rare chance I pick up a book with bad editing.

What about you?  leave links!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Hi! I'm a new follower! :) I just wanted to say it's cool that you attend K12 Ohio Virtual Academy, because I do too! I you want to check out my blogs you can go here
http://www.lifeisgood-forever21.blogspot.com/

or you can go here for my OTHER blog
http://teenreadingroom.blogspot.com/

Nice to meet you!! :D

Lyra said...

I pretty much read everything, but bad editing truly makes my head ache.

New follower! :) My FF

AP said...

I can deal with bad editing

new follower

-Amanda P
Paranormal Romance

Unknown said...

Bad editing is definitely a deal breaker. I've run across books that everyone is raving about and yet I can't get past the first chapter because the editing is so bad.

New follow via GFC.

Julie~ New Adult Addiction