Thursday, February 7, 2013

I was Nominated for the Liebster Award!

Thank you to Magic for the nomination!

Rules


- Tell 11 things about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Post 11 questions for those who will be nominated by you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Get in contact with those 11 bloggers in order to inform them that you nominated them
 

11 things about me:


-My favorite of the Harry potter books in Harry potter and the Prisoner of Azkhaban.

-I'm 5'11 (and apparently I'm supposed to grow another inch).

-Around Christmas all my grades changed from A's to F's.  Turns out my gradebook was tampered with.  I ended up getting (mainly) B's (with a couple A's) even though that's not really the grades I earned, since they couldn't find my original grades.

-Because of this I am majorly behind on my Goodreads Challenge.

-I'd like to be a published author at someday.

-I will be doing PSEO next year, which means I will be taking some college classes.

-As of this month I can get my Temps and learn how to drive.

-I recently changed schools.

-My favorite subject is Literature, but I also like History and Science.

-I love animals, especially dogs, owls, and otters.

-My dogs are all named after Batman characters.

Questions I Answer:


-Favorite book made into a movie.
Harry Potter is my favorite book made into a movie, but The Hunger Games is my favorite movie made from a book.

-Favorite book that SHOULD be made into a movie
SO MANY GOOD BOOKS.  Um...I love every book by Jessica Day George, and Seraphina by Rachel Hartman is AMAZING.

-What's your Favorite place to go?
The Library, and I also love the beach.

-Favorite food to eat
Apples, and dessert in general.

-If you could eat one food for the rest of your life; what would it be?
Apples?  Oreos?  I don't know!

-What do you do when your not reading?
School...Play with my brothers...Horse back riding...Skiing...


-If you could meet a character from a book who would it be?
Probably Hermione Granger.


-if you could live in a book which one would it be?
I swear all my book answers have to do with Harry Potter.

-Were there any books that you couldn't stop thinking about weeks after you read it?
Seraphina, the book I mentioned above, and many other that weren't so recent.


-Favorite book Genres
Fantasy and Historical Fiction.  Added bonus if it's a Historical fantasy.


-favorite movie.
This one I honestly can't answer because there are just to many good movies out there.

Questions Nominees Answer

-What's the best book you've read in the past month?

-What character do you think you are the most like?

-What are you reading right now?

-What book that comes out in 2013 are you most looking forward to?

-What is your favorite genre(s)?

-Do you have any pets?

-If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?

-What is your favorite type of Heroine/Hero in a book?

-What is a type of book you wish could be found more (i.e. fantasy, superhero, etc)?

-Have you ever been nominated for/gotten an award before (through blogging)?

-Do you have a book that you can read over and over again without it getting old?

My Nominees

The Bookworm Is Here!

Ink and Tea Reviews

Miss Check Out

Lost In The Pages

Love Life and Reading

(Unfortunately for me, it appears that most of the blogs I follow have over 200 followers.  Good for them!)

No comments: