Friday, March 2, 2012

Follow Friday (23)

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee

Gain New Blog Followers

Q:  What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?

Entwined by Heather Dixon:  Mainly because it would be awesome to see how they make the world and costume look, and because there aren't enough historical fantasy movies out there.  Though there would have to be a lot of actors...
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer:  Actually, this might make a boring movie...but it's still and amazing dystopian.
The Leviathan series by Scott Westerfeld:  Because they are awesome.  Need I say more?

As for the actors?  I really don't know.  I guess it's up to the directors to decide.

What about you?  Leave links!

4 comments:

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

I have actually never read any of those, but I do love Scott Westerfeld! Those sound like they would make great movies! Great picks :)

Here's my FF!

Reading Kelly said...

I haven't read any of those books but a historical fantasy book/movie sounds good! Check out my FF here.
New follower! Happy reading :)

Born Bookish said...

Great pick! I haven't read Entwined yet, but I have it on my kindle. It sure would be fun to see how they make the fairy tale world and costumes!

Destiny Skye said...

The Mother-Daughter Book Club series by Heather Vogel Frederick would make awesome movies.

-D. Skye