Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (19): Princess of the Silver Woods

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week I am waiting for:
Princess of the Silver Woods (Princess, #3)
The third and final book of the Princess of the Midnight Ball series by Jessica Day George. This book features Petunia, and is roughly based off of Little Red Riding Hood.











I had to do this one today:)  I have literally been waiting anxiously for a cover to do it.  As most of you know from my excessive babbling over this author, I love this authors books.  I'm dying for this one.  D-Y-I-N-G.

What are you Waiting for today?

2 comments:

JennRenee said...

I need to star this series. this cover is so pretty.
my wow http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-8-black-heart-by.html

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great book.