Saturday, September 24, 2011

Blog Hop (5)


Book Blog Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books.
Q.  “As a blog reader, what information (besides the book review) do you like to see in other bloggers’ reviews of books? (For example – Author bio, social media links, book synopsis from Amazon/Goodreads or one written by the blogger, page count, ISBN number, link to purchase, etc.)”

A.  I like to see the summary, the market (Middle Grade, Ya, Adult, etc.) and the reviewers idea on the books sensuality, language, and violence.  I also like ratings (1-5).

So pretty much what I put in my reviews.

I have also seen some cool things, like when the book was released, links to the author, etc.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hopping by from the Blog Hop.

Have fun.

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Andrea @ The Busy Bibliophile said...

That's a good idea, about a summary of the sensuality, language and violence. That's usually not covered in a review, and I think that would be helpful.