Thursday, September 22, 2011

Follow Friday (5)

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee
Q. Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?
Ahem, let's see:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, Twilight, The Books of Bayern (Shannon Hale), The Dragon Series (Jessica Day George), and Leviathan.

Series are so cool, because you get more than one great books.  But I also kinda don't like them, because you get the cliff-hangers!  Like how badly I was waiting for GOLIATH (which rocked, btw) or the SON OF NEPTUNE, or the final HP (which, yes, I know is out, but I'm using it as an example).

But if its good enough, I'll definantly re-read it.  I've read some of my books so many times they are worn.  The Seventh HP has pages falling out, making it really hard to read, but I still do!

Sorry for the rant;)

6 comments:

The Scarf Princess said...

Those are some great choices. Lots to keep you entertained. I'm your newest follower and I'd love for you to visit me when you get a chance.

http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-friday_22.html

Heather @ Love Life and Reading said...

ah. HP we meet again!

I'm your newest follower!
Care to follow back? :)

dont forget to enter our SIGNED Enthralled giveaway!

lovelifeandreading.blogspot.com

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I keep meaning to read Leviathan and the other books. I have it but haven't gotten to it yet.
My Hop

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

I wish I had more time to reread books. I don't even have the time to read the books I have! I organized my books into books I've read and books I haven't read today, and the books I've read takes up like half a shelf and the rest are all books I haven't read! I envy you!

My FF

brandileigh2003 said...

We share a few... To find out which books I return to and to follow me back (I’m following you now from Follow Friday) check out My Follow Friday post

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of the Books of Bayern...I'll have to check them out!