Friday, September 2, 2011

Blog Hop (2)

Blog Hop is a hop hosted by Crazy For Books

What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? (If your next season is other than fall/autumn, tell us about it and what you are most looking forward to in your part of the world!)”

My Answer:  If you read my blog, you know that I am waiting for GOLIATH and TUESDAYS AT THE CASTLE to come out.  I also am waiting for THE SON OF NEPTUNE.  And come on, who doesn't love Halloween?  Free candy:)


Goliath (Leviathan, #3)Tuesdays at the CastleThe Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus, #2)

4 comments:

Tribute Books Mama said...

Love the fall season, happy friday!

Howard Sherman said...

This week’s question is perfect for Labor Day weekend with the “official” end of summer and all.

I’m all about fall! I love all four seasons and I’m sorry to see summer go (I hope to get in a few more swims in my pool) but I’m also amped up for Autumn.

Why?

For most of the same reasons we all like autumn – fall foods, Halloween, the chill in the air, changing leaves and candy corn. But I’ve got a scary slant to why I’m angling for autumn. Hop on over to my book blog at http://www.howardsherman.net to read all about the murder, mayhem, seriously spooky stuff and even some BSP!

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Jo said...

Hopping by to say hello! :) I'm also looking forward to Goliath.

KristinCanRead said...

Just hopping through. Friday Post! New Follower! I love Rick Riordan Books!