Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (3)


Waiting On Wednesdsay is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine

 This week, I'm waiting on:
The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus, #2)
In The Lost Hero, three demigods named Jason, Piper, and Leo made their first visit to Camp Half-Blood, where they inherited a quest:
Seven half-bloods shall answer the call,
To storm or fire the world must fall.
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death.

Who are the other four mentioned in the prophecy? The answer may lie in another camp miles away, where a new camper has shown up and appears to be the son of Neptune, god of the sea...







I've been waiting on this book since I read THE LOST HERO last Christmas.

2 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

Oh! Love this pick! I'm a huge Riordan fan and I've got it on my Goodreads shelf already, thanks!

My WoW involves an author and a new YA coming out in October, take a look here. And thanks!

Jen | Book Den said...

I think I need to catch up and read The Lost Hero so I can read this one, too!