Friday, October 7, 2011

Follow Friday (7)

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee
Q.If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?
A.  Can you say tough?  There are so many cool characters out there, but then again, there are so many not cool ones.  And in a lot of books, the cool ones die.

Of course, there are the really famous people, like Hermione Granger from HP, but they go through a lot of bad stuff, so maybe not.  The same goes for Annabeth Chase in PJO.  And then there are lesser known people, that most of you have probably never heard of, like Princess Poppy from PRINCESS OF GLASS and Agnes from WRAPPED.

So yeah, those are probably the people I'd choose, just as long as everything went exactly like it did in the book, so I wouldn't die, or something.

3 comments:

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

I went with Hermione too :) I love her so much! Great pick!

Cary Cheyenne. said...

Awesome picks, especially Hermione!

Here's my FF: http://tiny.cc/k0agg :)

duchess_mommy said...

Your right, I've never heard of Princess Poppy from Princess of Glass. Current Follower.

Have a great week!
Teresa
The Duchess Mommy Reads

PS:Giveaway on my blog!