Thursday, October 6, 2011

Judging a Book by It's Cover (4)

Everyone's heard the saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover", but sometimes, you've got to admit you do. Judging A Book By Its Cover is a weekly meme hosted here at Lost In A Book where you can show books you judged by its cover, whether it's an awesome cover and an equally awesome book, a cover and book you didn't enjoy, or even a great cover, bad book, or bad cover great book scenario.

Want to join? Please do! Just grab the button and link back here!
This weeks judging:
Another FaustI have to say, I kinda hate this cover.  The people are all spred out, in awkward poses, with wiered faces.  And it has NOTHING to do with the book, besides the fact that those kids on the cover distantly resemble the characters in the book.  The only thing I actually like about this cover is the moths.  However, I liked the book alot. 
I give this cover a 1/5 and the book a 4/5.

2 comments:

Chrissie (Once Upon a Series) said...

I completely agree. I don't like the way they are all spread about on the stairs and for some reason I really don't like the font used for the title. But I've never read the book so I can't comment on the content :)

Natalie said...

I'm not a big fan of this cover either, mainly because I tend to get annoyed when all the characters' faces appear on the cover. I prefer to imagine them myself!