Friday, October 21, 2011

Follow Friday (9)

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee

Q.What superhero is your alter-ego?

 

My family is big on super heroes, but I don't think there is one enough like me to be my 'alter-ego'. 

 

I guess my favorite super hero would have to be Wonder Woman.  I LOVE Greek Mythology, and her back story has lots (if not all accurate) Greek Mythology.

 

It would also be cool to be Batgirl, because she gets to work with Batman, who is, in my and my family's eyes, the best superhero ever.  He doesn't need powers.  Why?  Because he's just that cool!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two good choices! I'm more familiar with Batgirl than WonderWoman...but they both get great outfits. ;)

Happy FF!

Trish said...

Batgirl and Wonder Woman both crossed my mind for answers.

Good Choice!

Trish - My Friday Memes

Unknown said...

Batgirl is pretty cool :)

New follower!
Here's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday_21.html

MeikkiBeibi said...

I've never read anything with Batgirl, yes bad Niina I know. ;)

New Follower. Come see my Alter-ego & 3 Awesome Giveaways! Have a great weekend!

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

Batgirl is definitely pretty legit! It would be awesome to work with Batman, especially if said Batman was Christian Bale :) YUM!

old follower!

My FF

Anonymous said...

I agree with Anna ... if Batman was Christian Bale, I'd gladly be his sidekick!

Great choices!

Bleuette said...

Both Wonder Woman and Batgirl are great choices!

My FF

Ishita Singh said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog ! New Follower :D

Sarah said...

Just hopping through!

I'm a new follower!
Happy Friday!

- Sarah
Sarah's Shelf

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I didn't realize Wonder Woman had ties to Greek mythology. That's really cool.
My Hop